Things To Do
Meet Freddie the pony!
Ride our Tractor and Trailer and stop at the wheat field!
Molly the Milkable Cow!
Our Farm Park is packed full of fun!
You'll find so many things to do at Barleylands Farm.
Alongside daily activities and our adorable animals, we have lots of exciting indoor and outdoor play areas. Plus the freshest, locally sourced food is served in the *play barn cafe or you can bring a picnic and stay all day!
Pick up a Free Map on arrival for all the things to do
- Help feed the animals in the paddocks.
- Dive into the massive Indoor Play Barn or seperate ball blasting indoor play zone
- Rush to the Outdoor Adventure Play Areas with the whizzy zip wire and jumping pillows
- All aboard. Take a ride on Derek the Miniature Diesel Engine
- Become a mini farmer and travel around the farm on a mini tractors
- Explore the hands-on Discovery Centre with vintage tractors
Daily Activities in the Farm Park
Farm Park activities vary throughout the year, but weather permitting you will be able to experience the following
- Watch amazing Birds of Prey in action at the Bird of Prey Show and visit them in their walk through aviary.
- Cheer on your favourite runner in our Lamb National sheep race!
- All aboard! Have an adventure on a real tractor and trailer ride around the farmland and showground.
- So cute. Hold our smaller furry friends and pick up tips on how to look after your own pets.
- You might also get the chance to groom our pony, or help wash the pigs.
- We offer daily cooking sessions during school holidays
Our daily activities are subject to change. We also run seasonal activities throughout the year.
* Play Barn Cafe is open week days from 10am to 4pm and at weekends & holidays from 10am to 5pm. La Bottega Village Cafe & Deli in the Craft Village is open all day.