Keep the kids entertained and get out and about this summer with a new adventure to enjoy every week at Barleylands Farm Park in Billericay.
There’s six weeks of fun with a host of different activities to enjoy from bug hunting, bird spotting and treasure hunts to magic mayhem and circus skills workshops.
With something different to do every week of the school summer holidays, the six weeks of fun are:
- Go Wild: (24th – 28th July) Bug hunt and bird spotting in the new aviary. Native bird of prey display and make a bird feeder
- Animal Magic: (31st – 4th August) Variety of animal themed interactive activities, petting, grooming and special talks
- Treasure Hunters: (7th – 11th August) Take part in our family self-led treasure hunt, use your map and compass, solve the clues to find Old Gold Creek and pan for gold
- Magic & Mayhem: (14th – 18th August) Back by popular demand – Skittle Man and Colonel Custard return with bonkers fun and crazy shows
- Rumble in the Jungle: (21st -25th August) Meet jungle creatures in a host of interactive shows by the Snakes Alive Team
- Barley Fest: (28th -1st September) It’s our first family festival – don’t miss all the entertainment and activities.
Indoor and outdoor activities with something to do whatever the weather!
Don’t forget to take a look around The Village during your visit – adjacent to the Farm Park it’s the perfect place to browse more than 50 craft studios, shops and boutiques and enjoy a tasty treat in the Tiptree Tea Rooms. Plenty of free parking.