We hold our Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge and all staff working with children hold enhanced DBS Certificates.
Fun, educational visits designed for our younger visitors.
We will plan a bespoke day to suit the size of your group.
- meet and feed our animals – (food supplied for your group)
- walk through our brand new Aviary
- craft a bread roll
- count the bees in our discovery barn
- visit the reptile house
- join in with farm park activities that change with the seasons
- take a tractor and trailer ride around the farm
Costs September to May: £10.00 excluding VAT
Costs June and July: £11.00 excluding VAT
Free group leader places, depending on the size of your group, and under 2’s are also free of charge.
We provide you with a risk assessment and once your booking is confirmed, we invite two members of staff to come for a pre visit free of charge.
For further information contact Karen on 07545 861189 or email Karen.
These visits include a free Barleylands pass worth £54 for every paying child. This pass is not valid for any future school/group visits.