Planning a family day out? Don’t let the weather get you down!
At Barleylands, we’re ready for all weather, which is why our Farm Park is packed with indoor and sheltered activities to enjoy all year round. These include:
We also have daily activities to keep you entertained all day! This means your little explorers can get up close with their favourite Barleylands animals, run wild and discover new and exciting learning opportunities each time they visit. If you visit the Farm Park often, take a look at our amazing Annual Pass.
Here are our top 5 things you can do at Barleylands Farm Park when it rains
1. Take part in adorable animal activities like lamb bottle feeding inside the Animal Barn
All Weather Activities
2. Enjoy our blasting canon zone
3. Learn all about the history of Barleylands inside the Farming Museum
4. Take part in the Barleylands Explorers Club challenges to earn your very own badge
5. Let off some steam in the Playbarn and treat yourself to a Tiptree cream tea