Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using the system, which will enable you to order and pay for your tickets now, and receive an E-Ticket for you to present at the Entry Kiosk (either electronically or in paper format) on the day of your visit.
Barleylands Farm Park opening hours are as follows:
• From 1st April through to 31st October, Daily 10am to 5pm*
• From 1st November through to 31st March, Daily 10am to 4pm*
• We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day*
*Opening hours are subject to change. Please check our opening times page for details.
Please note the following information before booking:
• To secure tickets online you must book no later than midnight (GMT) on the day before your intended visit. Barleylands Farm Park will be unable to honour tickets purchased on the same day of visit.
• Child rates apply to children aged 2-14 years – Children under the age of two are FREE.
• Senior rates apply to visitors of 60yrs+
• Barleylands Farm Park welcomes visitors with disabilities and special needs. Carers are FREE. Proof may be required (such as orange/blue badge) at the point of entry into Barleylands Farm Park to secure this concession.
• Barleylands Farm Park operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online.
• The Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticketing System cannot accept discount vouchers or promotions. All other promotional/discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with tickets purchased online. Online discounts may however be introduced at certain times of year and at Barleylands Farm Park’s discretion.
• Possession of the E-Ticketing receipt will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
• Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
• Special events may occasionally necessitate restricted access or additional charges to Barleylands Farm Park.
• Guide Dogs are permitted entry to Barleylands Farm Park but all other all other Dogs and pets are not permitted into the attraction.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to refuse entry.
• If you are buying an Annual Pass using the Direct Debit option, you commit to pay 9 equal instalments for your first years membership. Thereafter you will be charged a rolling amount until you give one months notice by email to email@example.com.
On entering Barleylands Farm Park we ask you to read our Health & Safety guidelines (stated below) and follow these guidelines to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe visit.
• Please, no smoking on the farm.
• All Children should be accompanied by an adult.
• Children should be supervised when using play equipment within Barleylands Farm Park.
• Please take note of all safety signs around the farm.
• Please wash your hands and your child’s hands thoroughly after touching the animals and before eating.
• Please try to minimise children putting their hands in or near their mouths.
• Please try to keep your child’s toys and dummies clean.
• Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult when riding the tractor or miniature train.
• Pregnant ladies are advised not to touch sheep and lambs.
• Please be aware that some of our animals may bite.
• Socks must be worn at all times in the Play Barns.
• The first aid point for the farm is at the entry kiosk and any accidents should be reported to a member of staff.
• The fire assembly point is situated by the pond.
By making a booking for a Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticket you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries with regard to the Barleylands Farm Park E-ticketing system, then please Tel:01268 290229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org