Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using the system, which will enable you to order and pay for your tickets now, and receive an E-Ticket for you to present at the Entry Kiosk (either electronically or in paper format) on the day of your visit.
Please click on the below link which details some important information which you must read.
By agreeing to our terms you are agreeing to comply with our re-Opening restrictions. You also confirm that your party is all from one household and understand that you will be required to scan our NHS Test and Trace QR Code at Reception or complete our contact details form before entering the Farm Park.
Barleylands Farm Park opening hours are as follows:
• From 1st April through to 31st October, Daily 10am to 5pm*
• From 1st November through to 31st March, Daily 10am to 4pm*
• We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day*
*Opening hours are subject to change. Please check our opening times page for details.
Please note the following information before booking:
• Child rates apply to children aged 2-14 years
• Barleylands Farm Park welcomes visitors with disabilities and special needs. Carers are FREE. Proof may be required (such as orange/blue badge) at the point of entry into Barleylands Farm Park to secure this concession.
• Please note that Barleylands operates a no refunds or exchange policy for online bookings. In the event of us being unable to open or unable to hold an event due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will refund your ticket minus a booking fee of £2.50 per transaction.
• The Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticketing System cannot accept discount vouchers or promotions. All other promotional/discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with tickets purchased online. Online discounts may however be introduced at certain times of year and at Barleylands Farm Park’s discretion.
• Possession of the E-Ticketing receipt will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
• Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
• Special events may occasionally necessitate restricted access or additional charges to Barleylands Farm Park.
• Guide Dogs are permitted entry to Barleylands Farm Park but all other Dogs and pets are not permitted into the attraction.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to refuse entry.
•Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to eject customers who are creating a nuisance in any way including behaving in an aggressive, intimidating, obstructive or inappropriate manner towards animals, members of the pubic or members of staff or vandalising company property.
• If you are buying an Barleylands Pass using the Direct Debit option, you commit to pay 9 equal instalments for your first years membership. Thereafter you will be charged a rolling amount until you give one months notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On entering Barleylands Farm Park we ask you to read our Health & Safety guidelines (stated below) and follow these guidelines to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe visit.
• No smoking on the farm (including e-cigarettes).
• All Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Children should be supervised when using play equipment within Barleylands Farm Park.
• Please take note of all safety signs around the farm and be aware and be aware that some animals may bite.
• Please wash your hands and your child’s hands thoroughly after touching the animals and before eating.
• Please try to minimise children putting their hands in or near their mouths.
• Please try to keep your child’s toys and dummies clean.
• Pregnant ladies are advised not to touch sheep and lambs.
• Socks must be worn at all times in the Play Barns and on the Bouncy Pillow.
• The first aid point for the farm is at the entry kiosk and any accidents should be reported to a member of staff.
• The fire assembly point is situated by the Wishing Well.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- By purchasing a Barleylands Pass you accept these terms and conditions of use
- A Barleylands Pass is only valid when used and/or presented by the named members as held on our system. Misuse will result in a Pass being withdrawn.
- Barleylands Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
- The authorised member must show their Pass at the entrance each time they visit Barleylands.
- Visitors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years of age or over.
- Photocopies of Barleylands Passes will not be accepted
- Opening times are subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should Barleylands have to close due to circumstances beyond its control. Please check our website for up to date opening hours.
- All Passes remain the property of Barleylands and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud and misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to Barleylands with a Pass of which they are not the valid holder.
- Failure to present a valid Barleylands Pass may result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate.
- A Barleylands Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher.
- A lost Pass should be reported to Barleylands immediately. In the event of a lost Pass, Barleylands will re-issue a replacement card and charge an administration fee of £5.00 per card.
- All correspondence, cards and mailings will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given on this application form.
- For your security a photograph must be taken when you purchase your membership onsite at Barleylands. If applying online a photograph will be taken when you first use your Barleylands Pass. Photographs will be held on our system for authorisation on entry. Please note the photo will only be used for the purpose of verification.
- A Barleylands Pass cannot be used for school/group visits.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01268 290 229
By making a booking for a Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticket you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries with regard to the Barleylands Farm Park E-ticketing system, then please Tel:01268 290229 or email email@example.com