Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using the system, which will enable you to order and pay for your tickets now, and receive an E-Ticket for you to present at the Entry Kiosk (either electronically or in paper format) on the day of your visit.
Please click on the below link which details some important information which you must read.
By agreeing to our terms you are agreeing to comply with our re-Opening restrictions. You also confirm that your party is all from one household and understand that you will be required to scan our NHS Test and Trace QR Code at Reception or complete our contact details form before entering the Farm Park.
Barleylands Farm Park opening hours are as follows:
• From 1st April through to 31st October, Daily 10am to 5pm*
• From 1st November through to 31st March, Daily 10am to 4pm*
• We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day*
Please note the following information before booking:
• Child rates apply to children aged 2-14 years
• Barleylands Farm Park welcomes visitors with disabilities and special needs. Carers are £2.50. Proof may be required (such as orange/blue badge) at the point of entry into Barleylands Farm Park to secure this concession.
• Please note that Barleylands operates a no refunds or exchange policy for online bookings. In the event of us being unable to open or unable to hold an event due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will refund your ticket minus a booking fee of £2.50 per transaction. If you would like to transfer your booking to an alternative date we can no longer do so over the phone, please email [email protected] instead with your booking reference, booking name and date you would like your booking to be moved to. This will then be organised as soon as possible, provided there is availability.
• The Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticketing System cannot accept discount vouchers or promotions. All other promotional/discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with tickets purchased online. Online discounts may however be introduced at certain times of year and at Barleylands Farm Park’s discretion.
• Possession of the E-Ticketing receipt will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
• Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
• Special events may occasionally necessitate restricted access or additional charges to Barleylands Farm Park.
• Guide Dogs are permitted entry to Barleylands Farm Park but all other Dogs and pets are not permitted into the attraction.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
• Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to refuse entry.
•Barleylands Farm Park reserves the right to eject customers who are creating a nuisance in any way including behaving in an aggressive, intimidating, obstructive or inappropriate manner towards animals, members of the pubic or members of staff or vandalising company property.
• If you are buying an Barleylands Pass using the Direct Debit option, you commit to pay 9 equal instalments for your first years membership. Thereafter you will be charged a rolling amount until you give one months notice by email to boo[email protected].
On entering Barleylands Farm Park we ask you to read our Health & Safety guidelines (stated below) and follow these guidelines to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe visit.
• No smoking on the farm (including e-cigarettes).
• All Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Children should be supervised when using play equipment within Barleylands Farm Park.
• Please take note of all safety signs around the farm and be aware and be aware that some animals may bite.
• Please wash your hands and your child’s hands thoroughly after touching the animals and before eating.
• Please try to minimise children putting their hands in or near their mouths.
• Please try to keep your child’s toys and dummies clean.
• Pregnant ladies are advised not to touch sheep and lambs.
• Socks must be worn at all times in the Play Barns and on the Bouncy Pillow.
• The first aid point for the farm is at the entry kiosk and any accidents should be reported to a member of staff.
• The fire assembly point is situated by the Wishing Well.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01268 290 229
By making a booking for a Barleylands Farm Park E-Ticket you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries with regard to the Barleylands Farm Park E-ticketing system, then please Tel:01268 290229 or email [email protected]