- Large free secure car park
- Interactive white board, flipcharts and pens
- Free projector and screen
- Spacious rooms with plenty of natural light
- Black-out blinds
- Free WiFi
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Beautiful views across the landscaped courtyards, farm and surrounding countryside
- Four disabled toilets onsite and lift to the 1st floor.
- Catering facilities are available by arrangement direct with The Magic Mushroom Restaurant on 01268 289963 or Tiptree Tea Room on 01268 522619. Or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Hire Charges
Meetings & Conferences
- £100 – Half Day Hire (either 9 am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm)
- £200 – Full Day Hire (9am to 5pm)
We supply the following free of charge for all meetings and conferences.
- Projector and screen
- Flipchart with paper & pens
- Paper & Pens
- Jugs of Water
- Teas/Coffees – Weekdays only
Maximum of 2 drinks for a half day booking and 4 for a full day booking, further requirements can be purchased from the tea rooms.
The function rooms are versatile, we can set them up for theatre, boardroom, classroom, horseshoe or café style, simply ask at the time of booking.
A non refundable deposit of £50 is required at time of booking.
For more information please contact Sue Andrews on email@example.com or please fill out the enquiry form below
Parties and Wedding Receptions at Barleylands
Barleylands Function Rooms are not just for meetings and conferences, they are great for parties and weddings as well.
Parties and events **
1pm to 8pm
1pm to 10pm
5pm to Midnight
12pm to Midnight
9am to Midnight
Extra hours can be arranged at the time of booking.
A non refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
For costs and more information please contact Sue Andrews on firstname.lastname@example.org or please fill out the enquiry form below.
Remember to visit some of the Studios in The Craft Village for ideas on themes and decorations etc – Wedding Village
** There are no kitchen facilities in the function rooms.