- Large free secure car park
- Interactive white board, flipcharts and pens
- Free projector and screen
- Spacious rooms with plenty of natural light
- Black-out blinds
- Free WiFi
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Beautiful views across the landscaped courtyards, farm and surrounding countryside
- Four disabled toilets onsite and lift to the 1st floor.
- Catering facilities are available by arrangement direct with The Magic Mushroom Restaurant on 01268 289963 or Tiptree Tea Room on 01268 522619. Or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Hire Charges
Meetings & Conferences
- £100 – Half Day Hire (either 9 am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm)
- £200 – Full Day Hire (9am to 5pm)
We supply the following free of charge for all meetings and conferences.
- Projector and screen
- Flipchart with paper & pens
- Paper & Pens
- Jugs of Water
- Teas/Coffees – Weekdays only
Maximum of 2 drinks for a half day booking and 4 for a full day booking.
The function rooms are versatile, we can set them up for theatre, boardroom, classroom or café style, simply ask at the time of booking.
A non refundable deposit of 50% is required at time of booking.
For more information please contact Sue Andrews on email@example.com or please fill out the enquiry form below
Parties, Wedding Receptions & Baby Showers
Barleylands Function Rooms are not just for meetings and conferences, they are great for parties, weddings and baby showers as well.
Parties and events **
12pm to 6pm
1pm to 8pm
1pm to 10pm
5pm to Midnight
12pm to Midnight
9am to Midnight
Extra hours can be arranged at the time of booking.
A non refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
For costs and more information please contact Sue Andrews on firstname.lastname@example.org or please fill out the enquiry form below.
Remember to visit some of the Studios in The Craft Village for ideas on themes and decorations etc – Wedding Village
** There are no kitchen facilities in the function rooms.