Party Host – weekends
Barleylands Farm Park is seeking fun and charismatic individuals to join their team. With a range of birthday parties to host, from farmyard frolics to pizza parties and exclusive hire, we are looking for people who like nothing more than making a child’s birthday wish come true by throwing them a spectacular party.
- A fun and passionate person who can host our popular birthday parties
- Able to create a party atmosphere and lead activities for large groups of children
- Confident and authoritative individual with the ability to engage with children and parents
- Can confidently host pizza making demonstrations
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Enjoy working indoors and outdoors in a busy and fun environment
- A reliable team player with excellent time management
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Aptitude to think on your feet and solve problems creatively
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- Takes a proactive approach to Health & Safety to ensure a safe working environment
- Basic knowledge of food allergens and food safety
- Holder of a full/clean UK Driving License
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Caretaker /Worker
Barleylands Craft Village & Farm Park Visitor Attraction.
- The main duties are to undertake the general external upkeep to ensure a clean and
- tidy exterior is maintained.
- Complete a weekly stock take of all cleaning materials and general supplies.
- General mowing, strimming & basic gardening.
- Tractor driving and driving fork trucks, loading/unloading lorries.
- Operating vacuum tanker for emptying waste tanks.
- Repairing fencing, signs etc.
- Setting up and breaking down of events & conferences.
- Must be approachable and able to deal with members of the public.
- A smart appearance is very important.
- Full clean driving licence is required.
- Excellent working conditions and rates of pay for the right individual.
Hours 7am to 6pm with the possibility of extra shifts weekdays and evenings for the right candidate.
Please email a covering letter and CV to Phil Burrows – email@example.com .