Weekend Caretaker /Worker
Barleylands Craft Village & Farm Park Visitor Attraction.
- The main duties are to undertake the general external upkeep to ensure a clean and
- tidy exterior is maintained.
- Complete a weekly stock take of all cleaning materials and general supplies.
- General mowing, strimming & basic gardening.
- Tractor driving and driving fork trucks, loading/unloading lorries.
- Operating vacuum tanker for emptying waste tanks.
- Repairing fencing, signs etc.
- Setting up and breaking down of events & conferences.
- Must be approachable and able to deal with members of the public.
- A smart appearance is very important.
- Full clean driving licence is required.
- Excellent working conditions and rates of pay for the right individual.
Hours 7am to 6pm with the possibility of extra shifts weekdays and evenings for the right candidate.
Please email a covering letter and CV to Phil Burrows – email@example.com .