1. A booking will be confirmed on receipt of a non-refundable deposit and signed booking form.
2. The total hire charge includes the date(s) of hire and the time agreed for setting up and break down (weddings are the day before and day after the hire date). Extra days can be arranged for an additional charge.
3. You are to use only the stated area and not encroach on to any other fields.
4. Hirers will provide their own food and drink (Barleylands have the rights to all ice cream sales).
5. We will require a refundable litter/damage deposit, this will be returned as long as the area is left clear, clean and tidy with no damages.
6. An indication of numbers is required 10 days prior to the function/event, numbers are to be agreed with us first.
7. All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
8. The Management accepts no responsibility for any valuables or other personal/hired property left unattended on site.
9. All noise and music must be kept to a reasonable level; all music must stop by 11.00pm; the site must be vacated by 12 midnight.
10. Hire of marquees, catering, toilets, generators, etc. to be organised by the hirer.
11. Security must be organised by the hirer.
12. The site must be left in a tidy condition after the event.
13. All rubbish must be removed offsite at the end of the hire period.
14. All items/structures must be removed by the end of the hire period; additional days will incur an additional charge.
15. The cost of any litter picking we have to undertake will be charged to the hirer.
16. Damage to the site/grounds and contents, flooring, building or plants caused by delegates/public at an event will be charged at a cost to the hirer.
17. Remaining balance and litter damage deposit is due one month before the event.
18. Anyone wishing to camp must book through the Barleylands campsite on 01268 532253.
19. Hirer must make sure that all marquee, caterers, DJ’s/bands etc. have their own Public Liability Insurance and that all their equipment has been PAT tested.
20. It is the responsibility of the hirer to make sure that they obtain all the licences required to run their event.
21. You are responsible for your guests/visitor’s health & safety so you must make sure you arrange your own Risk Assessments and first aiders.
22. Hirer must have Public Liability Insurance of at least 5 million.
23. We will not be responsible for any of the set up/break down arrangements, all this must be organised directly by the hirer, please make sure that someone is onsite at all times to deal with marquees, toilets, organisers, deliveries etc.
24. Please note that there is a boot sale on a Sunday morning from 6.00am on the adjacent field.
25. We are unable to have any 18 or 21st birthday parties.
26. We have the right to cancel your event at any time before or during if we find that you have not abided by our terms and conditions above.
27. We have the right to move you to a different location or cancel your event under exceptional circumstance or any circumstances out of our control, we will only refund payments made to us, you will not be compensated for any other payments.