BARLEYLANDS SCHOOL AND GROUP PARTNERSHIP OFFERS
We are offering schools and groups, the opportunity to purchase Farm Park entry tickets at a reduced cost, which can then be sold to parents at a price determined by the school, allowing the school to make a profit for any fundraising projects, the Parent Teacher Association, or to help towards coach costs when booking an educational visit to Barleylands.
- Schools can purchase a minimum of 50 tickets at a reduced cost of £8.50 per ticket.
- (Gate price is £14.50 to £17).
- Schools can then sell these to parents and make a profit.
- Tickets can be used at any time throughout the year for standard entry.
- Expiry date will be August 2024
- You can return any unsold tickets and we will extend the expiry date and issue you with new tickets.