Farm Park Daily Time Table
April at Barleylands Farm Park is filled with adorable baby animals, family fun and lots a farm activities for all ages!
We will also have:
- Chick and duckling handling
- Meet our new baby goat kids
- Meet our new baby lambs
- Easter Egg trail, with prizes!
- Meerkat and Wild Cat talks
- Outdoor adventure play
- Tractor and trailer rides
Make sure you book your tickets in advance!
Teddy Bear’s Picnic
Bring your teddy along for some Bank Holiday weekend family fun! Enjoy competitions for you and your teddy, puppet shows, a teddy bear trail and a fun craft activity. Plus all the usual fun at the farm including Tractor and Trailer Rides, animal talks, birds of prey displays and outdoor adventure play.
Saturday 23rd – Sunday 31st October (Half Term)
This year we have a hauntingly good Halloween half-term planned for the whole family to enjoy:
More details coming soon!
- Spells and Potions Storytime in Cobweb Cabin
- Creepy Crawlies in the Reptile House
- Bumpy tractor ride
- Haunted Farmer’s Labyrinth
- Free parking