Terms and Conditions of Use
- By becoming a Barleylands Member you accept these terms and conditions of use.
- If you are paying for your membership by monthly Direct Debit you are committing to make a minimum of one payment of £18.75 followed by 9 consecutive payments of £6.25. Payments will continue to be taken until you cancel your Direct Debit. If the pass is cancelled the balance must be paid in full.
- Cancellation of a Direct Debit pass must be made in writing to [email protected]
- A Barleylands Membership is only valid when used and/or presented by the named member as held on our system. Misuse will result in a membership being withdrawn.
- Each member will be issued with his or her own Barleylands Pass in their own name.
- Barleylands Memberships are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
- The authorised member must show their Pass at the entrance each time they visit Barleylands.
- Visitors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years of age or over.
- Photocopies of Barleylands Passes will not be accepted
- Opening times are subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should Barleylands have to close due to circumstances beyond its control. Please check our website for up to date opening hours.
- All Passes remain the property of Barleylands and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud and misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to Barleylands with a Pass of which they are not the valid holder.
- Failure to present a valid Barleylands Pass may result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate.
- A Barleylands Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher.
- A lost Pass should be reported to Barleylands immediately. In the event of a lost Pass, Barleylands will re-issue a replacement card and charge an administration fee of £5.00 per card.
- All correspondence, cards and mailings will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given on your application form.
- For your security, a photograph must be taken when you purchase your membership onsite at Barleylands. If applying online, a photograph will be taken when you first use your Barleylands Pass, this is when you will also receive your physical pass. Photographs will be held on our system for authorisation on entry. Please note the photo will only be used for the purpose of verification.
- Extra charges may apply for seasonal special events. Members of Barleylands receive a discount on selected special events. To receive news about these discounts please make sure we have an up-to-date email on our system and you have agreed to receive emails.
- A Barleylands Pass cannot be used for school/group visits.
- Under 2 memberships will automatically expire when your child reaches two years old.
- Family Memberships cover four people from the same address and can be any combination of adults and children but must be the same four individuals that attend each time.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01268 290 229