It is the time of the year when dreaming of Summer holidays can be the best thing to get you through the dark mornings and dreary days, especially this year! To beat the Winter blues, we have now enabled online bookings for those wishing to book a mini break, weekend away or holiday at our popular Barleylands Campsite in Billericay, Essex.
Our grass level campsite in Billericay, Essex is open all year round, here are just some of the reasons to camp at Barleylands this year:
- Flexible options – choose a camping pitch to suit you. Decide whether to include electrical hook ups or hard standing on booking.
- Great prices – Tent and caravan pitches are available from just £12 per night or motorhome pitches from £18.50 per night. Plus, no minimum stay!
- On-site Facilities – Toilet and shower block facilities on site (additional facilities for disabled guests within 250m). Waste (Elsan) point and mains water also available.
- Eateries and shopping within easy walking distance – Tiptree Tea Rooms and the Magic Mushroom Restaurant are both based within The Village at Barleylands, which is within easy walking distance of your pitch. There are also a range of craft studios and boutiques at The Village, plus a farm shop within easy reach.
- Family-friendly holidays – there is fun for all the family with Barleylands Farm Park on-site, which offers a special ‘stay and play’ discount for campers.
- Pet-friendly stays – well-behaved dogs are very welcome, there are many great countryside walks around the site.
If you have any queries about camping with us at Barleylands Campsite in Billericay, Essex please visit our camping FAQ section here, where we have answered many of your questions on topics from local public transport to arrival and departure times. If you cannot find the answer to your question or require further detail, do not hesitate to contact Lynn on 01268 290 223.
To book your next holiday or mini-break at Barleylands Campsite in Billericay, Essex, please click here. If you would prefer to book over the phone please call Lynn on 01268 290 223 (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm).