WE ARE OPEN!
You may have heard that we will be entering Tier Three from the 16th of December and along with the announcement, comes some new rules that we now need to follow to keep everyone who visits and works at Barleylands safe. We are very happy to share that we are allowed to stay open but there are a few changes that we wanted to make you aware of, now we have different restrictions to bear in mind.
All of the following activities are still taking place: outdoor animal pens, tractor and trailer rides, tractor speedway, barrel rides (weekends and school holidays only), outdoor play areas, owl displays, animal contact barn and meet the meerkats and wild cat talks. For a full daily timetable, please click here.
We have had to close the following indoor attractions: soft play barn, Tiptree kiosk, reptile/exotics house and ball blasters barn.
COVID-19 Safety Rules
• Please remember to pre-book online for all visits, members included! This is to help with social distancing and to avoid crowding/queueing.
• We also have a one-way system in operation around the Farm Park, which must be followed.
• Please use our extra hand sanitiser points located around the farm.
• Masks must be worn by those aged 11-years or above, without valid exemption, in all of our indoor spaces, including the kiosk, toilets and anima contact barn.
• Please ensure you leave a 2m gap between you and any other groups or families at all times.
• With our part of Essex now being in Tier 3, you must not meet socially indoors or outdoors with anyone you do not live with or are in a support bubble with.