Following the Government announcement yesterday, we are pleased to share that we will be reopening the farm gates on the 2nd December!
Tickets are now available to pre-book online for visits from the 2nd of December to the 3rd of January, we cannot wait to welcome you all back to the farm very soon! All of our indoor and outdoor activities will be open, meaning you can enjoy a day at Barleylands come rain or shine!
Here are some rules to follow when visiting Barleylands:
- Please remember to pre-book online for all visits, members included! This is to help with social distancing and to avoid crowding/queueing.
- We also have a one-way system in operation around the Farm Park, which must be followed.
- Please use our extra hand sanitiser points located around the farm.
- Masks must be worn by those aged over 11-years, without valid exemption, in all of our indoor spaces.
- Please ensure you leave a 2m gap between you and any other groups or families at all times.
Our Father Christmas Experience will be going ahead as planned, we are fully sold out for this event however. We do have some fun fireworks and entertainment evenings planned for the 28th-30th of December and 2-3rd of January, click here to book.
All of our shops will re-open from the 2nd of December, to see individual studio opening times please contact the businesses directly.