You can now book the Barleylands Father Christmas Experience online for selected dates from the 27th November through to Christmas Eve!
This year’s experience will include…
- Upon your arrival at the Christmas Barn, you will be greeted by one of our friendly elves who will sign you in and start you on your festive journey!
- Then you will meet Mother Christmas, who has a fun, festive craft for all to enjoy.
- Next, you can stroll through our Winter Walkway, which makes for some more great photo opportunities.
- Waiting for you will be Father Christmas himself, in his cosy grotto, ready to find out if you have been naughty or nice this year. His helpful elves can then take your photo with your own phone or camera.
- If you have been a good girl or boy, you will be taken to our Toy Factory, where you can choose your own present from one of our cheeky elves.
- Lastly, you can make your own way to our Christmas Kitchen for Gingerbread Man decorating. Every paying child can ice and decorate their very own yummy creation to take home or enjoy at the farm.
- And don’t forget, all tickets include all day access to the Farm Park! No matter what time slot you have been allocated to visit Father Christmas, you can visit the Farm Park at any time from 9.30am to 4pm on the day of your booking, which means you can enjoy all the usual fun on the farm including meeting and feeding the animals, tractor and trailer rides, indoor soft play, birds of prey displays, animal shows, barrel rides (+6 years), outdoor adventure play and more!
We hope you can join us this year to enjoy our Father Christmas Experience with your friends and family.