Join the Barleylands Explorers Club
Brand new, discover a world packed full of nature with your family and friends.
You will be issued with your handbook filled with fun challenges and trails to complete, plus join our Guides located around the farm and take part in activities and challenges to earn your stamps. Will you become an honorary member of the Barleylands Explorers Club?
Upon completion you will be rewarded with a certificate and special badge to prove you’ve got what it takes to be an explorer! Book your day tickets now
LAST CHANCE Summer Pass only £35
Barleylands Summer Pass is only £35 and admits 1 adult and 1 child, giving you unlimited entry to the Farm Park throughout the summer holidays. It’s the best offer your family will find this summer! Valid 25th July – 2nd September so you can enjoy all the fun of the farm, from hands-on animals encounters, indoor and outdoor play to tractor driving and not forgetting our brand our new Explorers Club, there’s plenty for the whole family at Barleylands this summer.
– The people on the Summer Pass are fixed and can not be swapped around.
– You will have your picture taken when setting up the pass.
Planning a family day out? Don’t let the weather get you down!
Here are our top 5 things you can do at Barleylands Farm Park when it rains
1. Take part in adorable animal activities like lamb bottle feeding inside the Animal Barn
2. Enjoy fascinating reptile and snake demonstrations by Snakes alive – the interactive reptile experience inside the Reptile House
3. Learn all about the history of Barleylands inside the Farming Museum
4. Take part in the Barleylands Explorers Club challenges to earn your very own badge
5. Let off some steam and treat yourself to a Tiptree cream tea