Our Pottery Party is the perfect pick for your crafty little ones. Enjoy a pottery painting session before heading to your party room where delicious party food awaits!
Meet your dedicated party host and the fantastic team at Peacock Pottery Barn who will host a 45 minute session in their craft studio. The children will get hands on painting their own plate, favourite animal or decorating a specially made clay template – which could include unicorns, turtles, pirates, dinosaurs and dogs.
You’ll have access to the party room for the last 45 minutes of your 2 hour party where your food will be waiting or you; courtesy of Tiptree. This will give you 15 minutes for any additional setting up, if you wish, before bringing the children in to enjoy their food and to cut the cake for the last 30 minutes.
We include so much in your two hour party package:
- 45 minute painting session at Peacock Pottery Barn
- Choose in advance from plate painting, animal painting or clay painting for your whole group
- Dedicated Party Host
- Time to play before heading into the party room
- Food boxes supplied by Tiptree (three sandwich fillings to choose from)
- Access to your party room
- Free entry for birthday child’s parents
- Party bag for each paying child
- FREE return Farm Park ticket for every paying child at the party
- Free downloadable party invites
- Your group are welcome to stay and enjoy the farm park until closing time
The minimum number of children for a Pottery Party is 10 children and the maximum is 30 children.
A maximum of 4 adults only can accompany the group to the Pottery Barn.