Barleylands have put new measures in place to make sure the safety, health and wellbeing of all our staff and visitors to the farm and education programme are our top priority during the COVID 19 pandemic.
We are “Good to Go” and have additional school-specific measures, ensuring we are complying with the latest Government guidance.
- Dedicated, ventilated classrooms.
- Dedicated base, toilets and hand wash stations.
- Restricted numbers to ensure you have an allocated space for your bubble. (Please discuss this when making your booking with our education team).
- Additional sanitiser stations.
- Support frequent hand washing including on arrival, before lunch, and after activities.
- COVID specific welcome presentation to include catch it, bin it, kill it.
- Enhanced cleaning of our school facilities and equipment.
- We require visitors over the age of 11 to wear face coverings in some of our indoor areas. (This will be referred to during your welcome presentation).
To view the updated Industry Code Of Practice, published in March 2021, please click here.